It took me forever to decide on my pledge level because I couldn’t decide what trinkets I wanted. I want more than a digital download and a chance to play the game. I want something to remember all this by. The boxes from any Ultimas I used to have are long since gone and anything that was in the box has disappeared into the ether. But this time around, I going to have something tangible, perhaps something I can frame. Hell, if I had the cash I would just toss in the full $10k, but alas I have to continue to senselessly squander my paycheck on food and heat.
Perhaps I need my name on tombstone, that seems fitting…
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Just a week left to pledge support for Shroud of the Avatar
- The Challenge Dungeon Run
- The final hour is at hand, Shroud of the Avatar Live Stream
- Watching Shroud of the Avatar take shape
- The opening volley for Release 10 has gone incredibly poorly
- Things ToDo in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Tune in for the 24 hour lockdown with the Lord British and the Shroud of the Avatar Devs
- A Happy Seasonal Yuletide Harvest to You All!
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 8 – The PvP Edition
- The face of pure evil reveals itself