We’re coming down to the wire, only 48 hours left. As soon as this is over the real work will begin and we should start seeing the game take shape. It doesn’t seem like an entire month has come and gone since the announcement.
People should be getting paid today, if they didn’t get it the first of the month so maybe there will be another surge and the $1.5M goal will be hit. I’d like to see the $1.6M goal and shipping lanes, but I think that might be too much ask. Either way, I’m thrilled the initial goal has been met and so many people are putting their support behind the game. Aside from the game itself, I think this will be a unique opportunity to see a game come to life. We’ll get to see it built from the ground up. To me that’s the exciting part.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- New Stretch Goals Revealed for Shroud of the Avatar
- Telethon of the Avatar. Free Gifts. Final Day of 15%
- One thing we need to keep in mind, Shroud of the Avatar is in Pre-Alpha
- More levels and more items for the last few hours of the pledge drive
- I’ve upped my pledge for Shroud of the Avatar
- The new SotA store is in testing and should be available soon!
- Dev Hangout with Chris and B – Housing, Guilds, Crafting and Sandbox items
- Kickstarter in the rearview mirror, Shroud of the Avatar on the horizon
- Dev Hangout Tomorrow 4/25/2013 at 11AM CST
- New Tier Names, New Tier Prices