It’s been one hell of a night full of great stories, memorabilia, wild drinking and tons of money has been raised. This truly has been the most amusing 24 hours I’ve had in a long time, even if I wasn’t there and was sober the entire time. If you haven’t already there quite literally are mere moments left to pledge your support. This is an awesome team and I have no doubt this will be an awesome game. And what a truly amazing group of fans Ultima and Lord British has!
This has been one hell of a fundraiser and I’ll be sad to see it come to and end. But wow, looking ahead, this will be a fantastic journey! I can’t wait to get into the forums and the chats and hear more about what they have planned.
Let the adventure begin!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Tune in for the 24 hour lockdown with the Lord British and the Shroud of the Avatar Devs
- Kickstarter in the rearview mirror, Shroud of the Avatar on the horizon
- Looking for news of Shroud of the Avatar from E3?
- Shroud of the Avatar passed $1.9 million
- Richard Garriott is back with Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues
- SotA Dev Update – The Edge of the World, More Demos to come and soon we can buy some Swag
- The Shroud of the Avatar pledge drive/lock-in was awesome!
- One Year Shroud of the Avatar Celebration!
- Lord British reaches his goals for Shroud of the Avatar
- Special Dev Hangout 7/8/2013 with Live Gameplay Demo – 6PM CST