One thing I keep seeing and it’s mentioned in the latest Project Update, people are having problems with Amazon and getting their payments processed. I did my Kickstarter pledge through Amazon and got an email notification that the payment was processed a few hours after the fundraising closed. Amazon didn’t seem to have any problem snatching money out of my account. They’re quite efficient with such things 🙂
I’m not saying there aren’t issues, but mine worked fine. I have noticed that some people put in the wrong card info, didn’t have enough in the bank for their Debit card or hadn’t used the card in a long time so it was flagged. Those are all user error so we can’t really fault Amazon for that.
I just wanted to through out that my payment went through without incident.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Private Developer Forums, Amazon Payments, & New Team Members!
- Updates – 4 BotA Chapters Left, Extended Monthly Payments
- More Towns, More Houses and Things are Rearranged in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 8 – The PvP Edition
- Alley tans my hide for skill and profit
- Founder Homes and the Female Avatar
- Cyber Monday Telethon for Shroud of the Avatar
- I’ve reached the next Tier and fulfilled my Payment Plan for Shroud of the Avatar
- A visit to Port Phoenix and digging deep in the Etceter Crag Mines
- Release 11 is coming and with comes some new areas and Rare Items