Don’t forget that today 4/23/2013 at 3PM CST, Stephen Daniele will be working with FireLotus to host another Art Hour for Shroud of the Avatar Concept Art. Last time he worked on the Tavern and gave us the beginnings of the floor plan. We had our fireplace, booths, kitchen, staircase as to the yet undeveloped 2nd floor, place for musicians and of course the bar.
Stephen went through multiple iterations before we simply ran out of time. Stephen may have finished that piece or we may continue the work and finish it off today. Either way, it’s a lot of fun to watch Stephen at his craft. Not only is he very talented with art, but very adept at teaching his technique and offers a vast amount of information and guidance while he works.
This has become one of the regular events for the week and I know a lot of are very excited to tune in. Do you think Stephen knew what he was getting into when he signed up for this?
Also, get your ideas together and come up with a new name for this Art Time Hour. What sort of name encompasses Stephen’s smooth talking Bob Ross, Shroud of the Avatar sort of style?
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Pen of the Avatar Dev Hangout 5/21 at 3PM
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele – 6/25/13 3PM CDT
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele – 7/9/13 3PM CDT
- Stephen Daniele with Markee Dragon
- Pen of the Avatar 2014-05-06 – Standing Stones Splash Art
- Stephen Daniele hosts Pen of the Avatar May 14 3PM CST
- FireLotus Tavern 3PM CST 4/16/2013
- Art Time with Stephen Daniele
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele
- Dev Hangout Tomorrow 4/25/2013 at 11AM CST