Tune in for the weekly Dev Chat tomorrow at 11AM CST. A topic hasn’t been announced, but I’m sure we’ll be hearing news about the previously announced German translation and I bet there will be information about the new SotA store. We seem to be running just a touch behind on that one. This may be more of an open forum since we can submit questions through Google in the Chat Room.
Update – The rumor is Chris will be talking about some cool new housing tech, so you’ll definitely want to catch this one if you can.
Since we’re getting close to the end of the month there should be some news about the end of the month build. Will we have a working model of the crafting engine? I’m sure we’re getting close to a new demo, which will be very exciting to see. And May should also be the start of the Tier based Developer Chats so hopefully we will hear something about that.
Keep in mind for next week that the Dev Hangout will be on Tuesday and the Art Hour with Stephen will switch to Thursday. Lots of new stuff coming! I’m excited to hear the new Dev Hangout.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Dev Hangout 4-12-2013 – And the Winners Are??
- The new SotA store is in testing and should be available soon!
- Special Dev Hangout 7/8/2013 with Live Gameplay Demo – 6PM CST
- Dev Hangout 5-23 at 3PM CST – Richard, Tracy and Chris discuss their progress so far
- Dev Hangout at 4PM CST 5/16/2013
- So we can keep upgrading our pledges for a full year?
- Dev Forums will soon be open, some new SotA members, the serialized back story and even some new Devs
- Pen of the Avatar Dev Hangout 5/21 at 3PM
- Dev Hangout with Chris and B – Housing, Guilds, Crafting and Sandbox items
- Hangout of the Avatar 7-8-2013