In celebration of the thirteenth annual Quo Vadis German game conference, Portalarium announces that German will be the first non-English language supported by Shroud of the Avatar!
There is also the new Edelmann Tier, which will be unique to German players. You can read more news here.
This German beer crafting certainly has my interest. Hopefully we all get the benefit of this one 🙂 I wonder what special abilities it will give me?
a special ability to brew (and teach) a unique German beer that adheres to the Reinheitsgebot, or “German Beer Purity Law” of 1516.
And because of the Quo Vadis conference, there is yet another Grace Period for the Kickstarter Pledges. You can still jump on board and get these offerings once last time before they disappear. It’s been nearly three weeks since the Pledge Drive ended so this is MORE than generous. For all those people that said they wanted to donate, but couldn’t hand over all the cash at once, this makes for at least three paychecks since the start. It’s time to jump on board! Things are happening and it would be a damn shame to get left behind! The team is committed, we’re committed, you could jump on in!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- New Tier Names, New Tier Prices
- The 24 hour lockin continues and Shroud of the Avatar passes the $1.8M pledge mark!
- More levels and more items for the last few hours of the pledge drive
- A quick note from Dallas Snell – All tiers above the new Edelmann tier (Knights, Barons, etc.) will inherit the rewards from both the Edelmann tier and the Citizen tier
- Starr Long joins Shroud of the Avatar and Live Demo of SotA on July 6th, 4:30PM CDT
- Final Day for the 15% Black Friday Bonus in the SotA Store
- Pen of the Avatar – DarkStarr Moon Dial in Tribute to Starr Long
- 90 Day Countdown to Final Pledge Expirations
- New Stretch Goals Revealed for Shroud of the Avatar
- Release 11 is coming and with comes some new areas and Rare Items