If you remember a little while ago there was a request to make some fan fiction based on this concept drawing of the Underworld by Stephen Daniele. It was a large and rather picturesque scene of a mountainous cavern with flowing water and large spires jutting from the ceiling and floor. What was this place? How did the adventurers get here and where are they going? Is this place riddled with danger or loaded with treasures?
Well, now you can read about some of these adventures in the Tales of the Underworld series. Since there were so many exciting and worthwhile entries, Firelotus will post the top five over the next few days.
Tune in and check out what stories are coming to light about this new world we call New Britannia.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- The new SotA store is in testing and should be available soon!
- Concept Art and Fan Fiction
- Dev Hangout 4-12-2013 – And the Winners Are??
- Dev Hangout Tomorrow 4/25/2013 at 11AM CST
- Art Time with Stephen Daniele
- FireLotus Tavern 3PM CST 4/16/2013
- The shame that has become the land rush
- There apparently were quests in Release 5, I just didn’t find them
- Double Homicide within Deep Ravenswood
- SotA Release 5 – A Few Connections Problems and Crafting Issues