Big news is at hand! The Private Developer Forums are going live! You’ll have to link to them directly for now until they update the site and convert everyone over to the new system. Click the link below and if you’re eligible for the new Develop Level Forums, they should be viewable.
The Layaway plan is close at hand! Testing is being done so it should be available pretty soon. This way you can keep pledging to the game and increasing your level of support.
Amazon payments – Amazon Payments is now available as a payment option for pledges in addition to PayPal and credit cards.
You can check out the full update here – Update of the Avatar – 06/04/13: Private Developer Forums, Amazon Payments, & New Team Members!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- New Monthly Layaway Payment Plans, New Forums, New Team Bios. Everything is new!
- The new SotA store is in testing and should be available soon!
- My Amazon Payment has already gone through
- Updates – 4 BotA Chapters Left, Extended Monthly Payments
- Release 11 is coming and with comes some new areas and Rare Items
- Dev Hangout at 4PM CST 5/16/2013
- Dev Forums will soon be open, some new SotA members, the serialized back story and even some new Devs
- Starr Long releases Early Public Access Schedule: Release 7 and Q3 Update
- New Tiers, New Levels, Stretch Goals and Release 6 Re-Opens
- Tune in for the 24 hour lockdown with the Lord British and the Shroud of the Avatar Devs