The new Monthly Payment Plan is now Live! Once you log into your account you will see a new option for Monthly Payments on the right hand side, just above the Pledge button. You are shown your current level, the next level you wish to achieve and how much you need to pledge per month to make that goal. Pretty sweet! There will be a small transaction fee, but hey, that’s par for the course.
New Forums, Developer’s Blog and Developer+ Forums
A whole slew of new forums are up and running. The private Developer’s Blog is in place, which will include the daily stand up meeting notes. Now we should really get an inside track and see the game develop.
Also, for those who pledged at the Developer Level, the new Member’s Only forum is up and running. There should be a lot of action in here!
New Team Bios!
When the project first began it was a small team, mainly Richard, Chris, B, Stephen, Loren and Gina. But now, the team has grown and not everyone gets camera time. Check out the link to see who’s new and what they’re responsible for.
You can all the details from the Kickstarter Project Update #31 – Check it out here! View this update on Kickstarter
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- The new SotA store is in testing and should be available soon!
- Private Developer Forums, Amazon Payments, & New Team Members!
- Dev Forums will soon be open, some new SotA members, the serialized back story and even some new Devs
- More levels and more items for the last few hours of the pledge drive
- So we can keep upgrading our pledges for a full year?
- The Shroud of the Avatar pledge drive/lock-in was awesome!
- Dev Hangout at 4PM CST 5/16/2013
- Updates – 4 BotA Chapters Left, Extended Monthly Payments
- Dev Hangout Tomorrow 4/25/2013 at 11AM CST
- Richard Garriott is back with Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues