If you’ve listened to previous chats or read some of the threads, you’ve certainly heard of the Minecraft Server put together by Holt Ironfell.
Their goal is to make a SotA inspired Minecraft world. It sounds very neat and I would love to participate, but my ability to create in Minecraft is worse than my ability to make stick figures. Oh, I have passion, but sadly I lack skill. Even in a block world, my ability to make square objects is lacking.
But anyway, Holt Ironfell and others have been busy crafting their world. Chris and B have both paid them a visit and say it’s pretty impressive. Anyone can join in, you just need to sign up for the Poet’s Circle Newsletter. This keeps out the riff raff. From this screenshot it looks pretty impressive!
Check out the full description on the SotA site.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Watching Shroud of the Avatar take shape
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 6 Open for E3 – 6/9-6/13
- Shroud of the Avatar on Steam and new Solace Bridge Quest for Release 11
- Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Six Month Progress Video
- What’s wrong with the graphics in Shroud of the Avatar?
- Creation and Map Design with Chris Spears
- A few thoughts on Telethon of the Avatar
- Some interesting upcoming events for Shroud of the Avatar
- Shroud of the Avatar Merchandise and Updates
- Dev Hangout with Chris and B – Housing, Guilds, Crafting and Sandbox items