Gaming Trend took some time to chat with Richard Garriott and Starr Long about the new Shroud of the Avatar game demo and what it’s like to work with crowdfunding and crowdsourcing.
After the presentation, we got a chance to chat with both Starr and Richard about where the game is and where they plan to take it:
Shroud of the Avatar to have crowdsourced material, early demo looks great
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Starr Long joins Shroud of the Avatar and Live Demo of SotA on July 6th, 4:30PM CDT
- MMORPG.Com talks with Starr Long about his return to Shroud of the Avatar
- Special Dev Hangout 7/8/2013 with Live Gameplay Demo – 6PM CST
- Shroud of the Avatar HD Game Play Demo Video
- One Year Shroud of the Avatar Celebration!
- Shroud of the Avatar Live Demo for Rooster Teeth (RTX) at 4:30 CST
- Hangout of the Avatar 7-8-2013
- Wondering about the SotA story? Progress has been made! Dev Hangout for 4/30 will feature Tracy Hickman and Richard Garriott talking about the story
- Richard Garriott’s D&D #1 Contest!
- Looking for news of Shroud of the Avatar from E3?
Leave a Reply