For this Pen of the Avatar, Stephen continued work on his female ranged fighter. This is the “Ranger” style character complete with archer’s bow and daggers on the hip.
As we have come to know, things get started with a drink and then it’s off to work. Stephen focused on the “armor” for this character which includes the daggers, boots, knee protection and leggings.
Overall it looks pretty sweet! This character also comes from inspiration from one of the community members. A few weeks ago, Stephen and Gina asked for female images and this is one of the selections. Very cool!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele – 7/30/2013 – Female Ranged Fighter
- Pen of the Avatar – DarkStarr Moon Dial in Tribute to Starr Long
- The Making of a Female Avatar, The "Double Down on Community" Mission, the $10,000 Challenge of the Avatar, and More!
- Stephen Daniele – Pen of the Avatar – Darkstarr
- Pen of the Avatar 6-11-2013 with Stephen Daniele
- Founder Homes and the Female Avatar
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele
- Pen of the Avatar – 6/4/2013
- The Macallan 12 from the Shroud of the Avatar Kickstarter Project. A signed bottle to commemorate the fun!
- Shroud of the Avatar Limited Edition Art Print