Can you believe it’s already been six months? The SotA team has released another video showcasing what they’ve been working on for the past 3 months. The progress is quite impressive. The Dev team has released a demo video that’s a full 25 minutes long. It shows off some of the housing, villages, seaside ports, the conversation system and tons more. It’s pretty sweet! This should really get you excited about what the game has to offer. And, keep in mind, the alpha release is about a month away. We may soon find ourselves able to walk New Britannia and discover it on our own. That will be a banner day!
Check it out!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Shroud of the Avatar Game Play Demo Video
- Dev Hangout at 4PM CST 5/16/2013
- One thing we need to keep in mind, Shroud of the Avatar is in Pre-Alpha
- Shroud of the Avatar – Release 1
- New Monthly Layaway Payment Plans, New Forums, New Team Bios. Everything is new!
- Dev Hangout 4-12-2013 – And the Winners Are??
- Some interesting upcoming events for Shroud of the Avatar
- SotA Dev Update – The Edge of the World, More Demos to come and soon we can buy some Swag
- So we can keep upgrading our pledges for a full year?
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 4 – March 27-30