I’ve committed one of the classic blunders with a great big RTFM. The reason I don’t have any armor, weapons, boots or helms and everyone else does is because they took the time to craft them. I took my head out of the sand and checked out the Crafting video by The Mad Hermit and see that everything I need to dress appropriately is waiting for me in the chests at the crafting area inside the city of Owl’s Head. Oh dear. Don’t I feel silly.
I’ve been searching high and low trying to figure out what I’ve done wrong and how you get resources to make things. The answer was in front of me the whole time.
So, first order of business on Friday will be to use the crafting tables, specifically Smelting to make some weapons. Amazing things happen when you read.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Crafting will make it’s way into SotA
- Things ToDo in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- It’s a Shroud of the Avatar Weekend – Release 10 is Coming
- Combat Lessons – From Novice To Master
- What’s Happening in the Shroud of Avatar Release 6 Weekend?
- Dev Hangout – Chris Spears, Richard Garriott – PvP and PvE
- Some highlights from the Shroud of the Avatar "Streamathon"
- What? No Bat? No Spider? No Dracula Cloak? No Fly head? Something is amiss in the addon store
- Encumbrance – Too much junk in the trunk in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- It’s a mad, mad, mad Land Rush for the kick off of Shroud of the Avatar Release 14!