I’ve committed one of the classic blunders with a great big RTFM. The reason I don’t have any armor, weapons, boots or helms and everyone else does is because they took the time to craft them. I took my head out of the sand and checked out the Crafting video by The Mad Hermit and see that everything I need to dress appropriately is waiting for me in the chests at the crafting area inside the city of Owl’s Head. Oh dear. Don’t I feel silly.
I’ve been searching high and low trying to figure out what I’ve done wrong and how you get resources to make things. The answer was in front of me the whole time.
So, first order of business on Friday will be to use the crafting tables, specifically Smelting to make some weapons. Amazing things happen when you read.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Crafting will make it’s way into SotA
- The big world of Crafting in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12
- Shroud of the Avatar will be translated to German and you can still pledge for the original Tiers and gifts
- Bring forth the flaming sword of smiting and devastation!
- Get Ready for Shroud of the Avatar Release 15 – With a Huge Content Update!
- Putting the Bar in Braemar! My rooftop bar and my second story saloon
- Completing the Grand Tour and getting the Kobold Commander Mask in Shroud of the Avatar Release 19
- Completing the Grand Tour in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- It May Be Time For Ye Olde Addons
- Encumbrance – Too much junk in the trunk in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14