Unbeknownst to me, there were in fact quests available in Release 5, I just didn’t do enough work to ferret them out. And I didn’t go looking for them because I didn’t know that system was hooked up. I think that might be part of my problem, there isn’t enough information on what is and isn’t working. A quick “don’t forget to talk to everyone in town they’ll have some interesting things to say and maybe a job or two for you.” That’s all I need. I’m wandering around blindly because nothing seems to work.
Anyway, there were a couple of things to do, specifically talking to Myra in Owl’s Head to get the quest to go to the Clink to save her brother. I found that information in a forum post. From the YouTube footage it looked like a pretty good quest and would have certainly given me something to do instead of wandering aimlessly looking for a house.
Oh well, I guess I have no one to blame but myself. But now that I know what to look for…
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Finding Veimor, Stags Gone Wild, Into the Clink
- What’s Happening in the Shroud of Avatar Release 6 Weekend?
- So what is there to do in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12? Quest Spoilers
- Getting my quest journal started in OneNote
- More exploration leads to finding Veimor in the Greymark Forest
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 6 Open for E3 – 6/9-6/13
- Shining like a diamond in the sky. My stunning White Iron plate armor
- More Quests and Epic Battles in Shroud of the Avatar Release 11
- My progress and some thoughts about Release 6
- Look! Up in the Sky! And bad things can happen in the back alley’s of Owl’s Head