So the latest update is out and there are 2 big items worth mentioning. First, there are only 4 chapters left in the Blad of the Avatar backstory. This means the novel is just about complete and we’ll have the whole thing right at the end of the month. I need to get on that and work my way through the book.
The other item is the extended payment plan for upgrading your pledge. In case you didn’t notice, the payment day went to Oct 2014, the theoretical release date for SotA. It’s now been moved to Feb 2015 so you have several extra months and thus lower payments to upgrade your pledge to a new level. That will make a lot of people happy i’m sure. There’s lots of other little tidbits, but those two jumped out at me.
R6 still looks to be on track for May 22
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- My Amazon Payment has already gone through
- Private Developer Forums, Amazon Payments, & New Team Members!
- New Monthly Layaway Payment Plans, New Forums, New Team Bios. Everything is new!
- New Tier Names, New Tier Prices
- New Tiers, New Levels, Stretch Goals and Release 6 Re-Opens
- I’ve reached the next Tier and fulfilled my Payment Plan for Shroud of the Avatar
- Dev Forums will soon be open, some new SotA members, the serialized back story and even some new Devs
- The new SotA store is in testing and should be available soon!
- The opening volley for Release 10 has gone incredibly poorly
- $5 for $5 Holiday Bonus and Most Anticipated MMO of 2015