Starr Long and the SotA team have decided to keep the servers up and running through the Memorial Day weekend. We get one more day to explore and quest. This is good news indeed. Unfortunately, I have to work the entire so my time in-game will only be an hour or two, but I’m sure I can make a couple trips to Kingsport to see if I can finish off a couple quests.
Enjoy your extra day in the Realm!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 11 Stays Open for a Few More Days
- Starr Long releases Early Public Access Schedule: Release 7 and Q3 Update
- Cyber Monday Telethon for Shroud of the Avatar
- Ardoris holds many quests and a lot left to discover – SotA Release 10
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 7 Weekend
- New Monthly Layaway Payment Plans, New Forums, New Team Bios. Everything is new!
- Some interesting upcoming events for Shroud of the Avatar
- Art Time with Stephen Daniele
- SotA Dev Update – The Edge of the World, More Demos to come and soon we can buy some Swag
- Complete the Grand Tour Quest in Release 12 and receive the Pilgrim’s Hat