Starr Long and the SotA team have decided to keep the servers up and running through the Memorial Day weekend. We get one more day to explore and quest. This is good news indeed. Unfortunately, I have to work the entire so my time in-game will only be an hour or two, but I’m sure I can make a couple trips to Kingsport to see if I can finish off a couple quests.
Enjoy your extra day in the Realm!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Some interesting upcoming events for Shroud of the Avatar
- MMORPG.Com talks with Starr Long about his return to Shroud of the Avatar
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 11 Stays Open for a Few More Days
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 4 – March 27-30
- Starr Long joins Shroud of the Avatar and Live Demo of SotA on July 6th, 4:30PM CDT
- Ardoris holds many quests and a lot left to discover – SotA Release 10
- Gaming Trend talks to Richard Garriott and Starr Long about Shroud of the Avatar
- Exclusive Darkstarr Moondial–Concept and Completed Image
- Getting my quest journal started in OneNote
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 8 – The PvP Edition