So, with E3 over and Release 7 coming there might be new players that could use a travel guide to help locate some of the points of interest and get their bearings in this new locale. Well fear not, there’s a website for that. Introducing the SotA Travel Guide. Not sure where Owl’s Head is or what you should do there? Not quite sure what PaxLair is? Not sure what Braemar has in store for you? Well, the SotA Travel Guide can help you out. This new site is pulling together information about the towns and varies potins of interest for all play styles. As described by the site itself:
SotATravelGuide.com is going to be a spoiler-free guide to Novia with a focus on player run towns, events, shops, etc… The idea is to give players an immersive guide to the world that focused not on quests/crafting/NPCs, but rather on the more dynamic elements which a player-run-economy brings. It’s generally modeled after the type of travel guide one might pick up when traveling overseas.
The site is just coming together, but it’s already offering some fun and useful information. I’m really looking forward to the information they’re going to offer especially since I’m sure we’re going to have some vast and varied communities in the game. I already know of a couple of new ones coming online since the Town Deeds went up for sale. Keep this site bookmarked and I’ll be added it to the list of resources you should visit to get the most out of your experiences within the world of Shroud of the Avatar. They’ve got some season veterans behinds the scenes so be sure to pay them a visit.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Blocks of the Avatar: A MINECRAFT server
- SotA Dev Update – The Edge of the World, More Demos to come and soon we can buy some Swag
- The Round Table Unreliable Travel Guide R12 Edition
- Exclusive Darkstarr Moondial–Concept and Completed Image
- Some highlights from the Shroud of the Avatar "Streamathon"
- Community Resources and Destinations for Shroud of the Avatar
- Dev Hangout at 4PM CST 5/16/2013
- If you’re going to grow a guild, cultivate your players
- Want to know what’s happening IN New Britannia? Check out the New Britannia Press
- Ardoris holds many quests and a lot left to discover – SotA Release 10