So this is a good move and something I have been wondering about for months. The SotA team is now working to get Shroud of the Avatar listed on Steam. This is a smart move and I’ve been waiting and hoping for this. This is a great way to get exposure and get more people involved in the game. I think at this point all the big backers are spoken for, they need to round up as many Early Access people as they can. Some people just want the game for a cheap price and aren’t interested in all the bling and swag that’s being offered. I mean of you’re not already signed up to get a house then you just don’t care. Being on Steam is the next logical move. Besides gaining interest, I wonder if SotA will have achievements? Since there is a workshop, I wonder if SotA will hook into that? Could be some interesting goals laid out if they really wanted to go that route.
Anyway, throw your hat in the ring and help give Shroud of the Avatar the Greenlight. It doesn’t cost anything and you’re not obligated. It would just be nice to see this game hit a bigger channel and Steam is definitely the way to go.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Shroud of the Avatar gets the Green Light
- Shroud of the Avatar on Steam and new Solace Bridge Quest for Release 11
- Dev Update – Achievements
- Some interesting upcoming events for Shroud of the Avatar
- How will Emotes advance the game?
- A quick note from Dallas Snell – All tiers above the new Edelmann tier (Knights, Barons, etc.) will inherit the rewards from both the Edelmann tier and the Citizen tier
- Shroud of the Avatar Limited Edition Art Print
- What’s the point of Pets in games like Shroud of the Avatar?
- Welcome to the SotA Travel Guide
- $5 for $5 Holiday Bonus and Most Anticipated MMO of 2015