It’s time for another Shroud of the Avatar weekend! I’m really looking forward to this one since I missed Release 8 and 9 due to work. They both happened to hit my work weekends and I simply didn’t have time to play. But things have changed and this weekend is totally open! I’m excited to check out what’s going on and really get into some exploration. I know lots of things have changed and I want to check out some of the new areas, especially Ardoris. This played a pretty big role in the Blade of the Avatar novel and since the art concepts by Stephen look pretty amazing, I want to see the city myself.
I won’t be able to patch my machine until Friday, but that should still give me plenty of time to get it updated and have a look around. I’m looking forward to seeing all the changes and checking out the new areas. I also read in the Release Notes that there is a mini-quest or tour going on to show off a few of the new places in the game. That could be interesting.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 4 – March 27-30
- Shroud of the Avatar on Steam and new Solace Bridge Quest for Release 11
- It’s a Shroud of the Avatar Release 6 Kind of Weekend!
- Some final thoughts on Shroud of the Avatar Release 10
- Community Spotlight ~ Avatars Radio – DJ Radio
- The Making of a Female Avatar, The "Double Down on Community" Mission, the $10,000 Challenge of the Avatar, and More!
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 7 Weekend
- What’s Happening in the Shroud of Avatar Release 6 Weekend?
- Stephen Daniele with Markee Dragon
- Some interesting upcoming events for Shroud of the Avatar