In my haste to make it to the Tour Guide and secure the Yule Hat, I pushed through Righ Inis and didn’t bother to take in the sights of this new area. In keeping with my exploration motif I went back to see what I missed.
It seems I didn’t miss a thing. I be blunt, Righ Inis is a bleak and dull sort of place where only skeletons and wolves like to hang out. And even they don’t seem to get along.
I suppose if you’re looking for some animal pelts or the occasional nugget of ore this might not be a terrible place to find yourself. But if your looking for an interesting place to explore for new quests and adventures, this would be a terrible place to find yourself.
With that done, we’ll take it off the list of places to be explored and put it on the list of places not to build a summer home.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Things ToDo in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Completing the Grand Tour in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Yule Hat Obtained, Guild Created
- Surviving the night in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- Community Resources and Destinations for Shroud of the Avatar
- Liberating the Lucky Nugget in Tenebris Harbor
- Want to know what’s happening IN New Britannia? Check out the New Britannia Press
- Some final words on Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Founder Homes and the Female Avatar
- Another look at Wynton’s Folly in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13