The world can sometimes be a lonely and cruel place. Some nights you feel desperately alone as you wander from town to town trying to keep your spirits up and your sanity in check. But it doesn’t always work does it? Sometimes you can reach the end. Sometimes you hit rock bottom. Sometimes your backside gets incinerated by a fireball. Sometimes you end up face down in the street in a crumpled heap while a crowd of drunken Avatars looks on. And then perhaps some jackass with a reindeer adds insult to injury and walks over your corpse.
Being an adventurer can be a troubling life. Sometimes you complete the quest, save the girl, defeat the monster and find epic loot.
Sometimes, you’re just dead and a warning to others.
And once again Halmer, where were you? Get out of that pub!
No, reindeer no!! That is a terrible place to go to the bathroom!
All you say is Ouch!!
Shouldn’t be too hard to dispose of the body, he’s already in a ditch. Someone around here must sell shovels. If not, we’ll use the hoe.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- So what is there to do in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12? Quest Spoilers
- Two schools of player, Ultima versus Ultima Online
- A new quest from Bodan, my little piece of Braemar and there is Epic Loot in the Sewers
- The Sewers of Kingsport, the Ruins of Ravensmoor and the Moors of Southshire – Shroud of the Avatar Release 11
- More Quests and Epic Battles in Shroud of the Avatar Release 11
- There apparently were quests in Release 5, I just didn’t find them
- A couple of bemusements from the weekend adventures
- Halloween in New Britannia for Shroud of the Avatar Release 11
- Conjuring Woody, the tamable Chest Mimic to help me take a bite out of the Thugs of wherever the heck I am