There are many people who are new to the game and have some trouble getting started because Shroud of the Avatar has dispensed with Exclamation Points and text bubbles over player’s heads. So what if you don’t know what to do or where to go? Well, there is always help available, and right now Blake Blackstone is taking visitors out into the world to help them get their bearings. He’s a heavily armored gent so have no fear about being mauled by bandits. And not only will he take you around and show you the basics, there is a reward for your participation. At the end you will receive armor, a weapon, and a sack full of gold to help you on your way.
Come down to Braemar and make your way to the town center. You will usually find him there and it takes about 10-15 minutes to complete the tour. You can always add him to your Friend’s List and make arrangements if you don’t immediately see him.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Complete the Grand Tour Quest in Release 12 and receive the Pilgrim’s Hat
- Yule Hat Obtained, Guild Created
- Completing the Grand Tour and getting the Kobold Commander Mask in Shroud of the Avatar Release 19
- Lead into gold?
- Welcome to Release 16 of Shroud of the Avatar. New places, new faces, new quests
- Completing the Grand Tour in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Battlecamps and the Caverns of Skrekk in the name of Courage
- Surviving the night in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- Time to get ready for Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Sunken Treasure, Christmas Tree Farm and Maze of Unusual Size in Owl’s Head