Oh my, what can this be? As I stood in the town square I heard the faint rumble of something off in the distance. No need to be alarmed right? The undead are contained at the outskirts of town, and we have Halmar to keep everything under control. Right? The rumbling began to grow and as the foam was shaken right out of my mug of ale, the source of the rumbled soon revealed itself.
The Weeping Seven rolled into town and brought with them a massive entourage.
Good heavens!! I mean, Good evening!
I know there a lot of guilds out there, but you don’t normally see them outside of their chosen town or away from an event. But in the midst of their ranks was Blake Blackstone, the armor clad chap who has been offering to take citizens on the Grand Tour and get them started on their new life in New Britannia. I see he comes well fortified to protect the citizenry on their journey. This certainly means you should go on the Grand Tour, what could possibly happen to you?
Good evening to you all! Oh, and I see you brought some reindeer.
Looks like we’re gonna need a bigger pub!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Not sure where to start? Need to finish the Grand Tour? See Blake Blackstone, the armor clad man in Braemar
- Completing the Grand Tour for Release 16 of Shroud of the Avatar
- Alley Oop kills a man in the street just to watch him die. But he really did deserve it.
- A Happy Seasonal Yuletide Harvest to You All!
- Complete the Grand Tour Quest in Release 12 and receive the Pilgrim’s Hat
- Stone Cold Violence on the mean streets of New Britannia
- Best Throne Ever! Except for maybe that privy
- Look! Up in the Sky! And bad things can happen in the back alley’s of Owl’s Head
- It’s the end of the world as we know it and I’m reasonably accepting of the whole situation
- Completing the Grand Tour in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13