Oh my, what can this be? As I stood in the town square I heard the faint rumble of something off in the distance. No need to be alarmed right? The undead are contained at the outskirts of town, and we have Halmar to keep everything under control. Right? The rumbling began to grow and as the foam was shaken right out of my mug of ale, the source of the rumbled soon revealed itself.
The Weeping Seven rolled into town and brought with them a massive entourage.
Good heavens!! I mean, Good evening!
I know there a lot of guilds out there, but you don’t normally see them outside of their chosen town or away from an event. But in the midst of their ranks was Blake Blackstone, the armor clad chap who has been offering to take citizens on the Grand Tour and get them started on their new life in New Britannia. I see he comes well fortified to protect the citizenry on their journey. This certainly means you should go on the Grand Tour, what could possibly happen to you?
Good evening to you all! Oh, and I see you brought some reindeer.
Looks like we’re gonna need a bigger pub!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Not sure where to start? Need to finish the Grand Tour? See Blake Blackstone, the armor clad man in Braemar
- Alley Oop kills a man in the street just to watch him die. But he really did deserve it.
- Royalsexy teaches me to levitate and then it’s off to the Bear Tavern Brawl in Ardoris
- A Happy Seasonal Yuletide Harvest to You All!
- Get Ready for Shroud of the Avatar Release 15 – With a Huge Content Update!
- Completing the Grand Tour in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Look! Up in the Sky! And bad things can happen in the back alley’s of Owl’s Head
- Wolves and Bears living together. Chaos in the streets!
- A look around Ardoris with a dash of B&E on the side
- We try out the rooftop bar and then engage in some battle chess