Looking for something to do this evening? Need something a little more exciting that crafting leather armor or placing hedges on your property? Then head down to Braemar Cemetery at 7PM CST (8PM EST) suited up and ready to run the challenge of Chillblain’s Compendium of Pain and Suffering or the Challenge Dungeon as it is affectionately called.
Bayridge will most likely be leader of this merry band, if a large group show up, it might be broken into two parties. I’ve made the trek with Bayridge a couple of times and it’s wickedly good, chaotic fun. It’s starts off easy and is prone to a glitch here or there, but after a short time it’s a mad capped slug-fest where you swing at anything that moves and hope you have a healer with a keen eye and steady hand to keep you alive as the Lich works to suck your brains out and leave you nothing but a shattered husk of a warrior.
But when you make it through all that, it’s glorious!! Nothing says camaraderie like risking your life with a group of strangers and when faced with half a dozen Lich or Fire Elementals they stand their ground and don’t leave you standing there with nothing but a sword hilt in your hand.
Come on down! What could possibly go wrong? It’s not like you get to the end of the Challenge and hear people exclaim, “Oh goodness, mistakes were made.”
You can check out the schedule, layout, and strategy of the Dungeon Run by visiting Bayridge at SotAGamer.com.
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Join us at Braemer Graveyard at 0700 CT Prior to event use command “/zone Bayridge” in your chat
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- A glitchy, but satisfying Dungeon Run with Bayridge and the gang
- The Challenge Dungeon Run
- Community Event – Dungeon Run – Braemar Cemetery – 7PM and 10PM CST
- Line Dancing in the Burning Ring of Fire Elementals
- Not a ghost of a chance against the Ghosts in Ravensmoor
- Dungeon Run, Shipments of Ale, Books in the Wild
- An Epic Victory in the Ruins of Ravensmoor
- Headlong into the Dungeon Run. And Facedown on the Floor.
- Behold the Power and Might of the Fire Chicken!
- Chillblain’s Compendium of Pain and Suffering in Shroud of the Avatar Release 11