Not only did the Devs do a tremendous amount of work to get R14 out the door, they did a heck of a lot of work to support it after the fact.
Housing was limited (sold out) on Thursday, so Friday they added a couple of new towns and pushed out an update. Maybe they were template based, but that is still some impressive work in a short amount of time.
But it didn’t stop there. I saw an update on both Saturday and Sunday. So clearly while we were actively playing and having a good time over the weekend, the Devs at Portalarium were heads down making updates and responding to feedback.
I think we should give the Devs a round of applause for the hard work they put in over the weekend to make the game better. So before anyone jumps into the forums and lets loose with gnashing of teeth and frustration at the game, just remember, we were playing, they were working.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Hey Portalarium, how about you play with “Godmode” turned off
- The opening volley for Release 10 has gone incredibly poorly
- More Towns, More Houses and Things are Rearranged in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 5 Coming Thursday April 24th
- Shroud of the Avatar on Steam and new Solace Bridge Quest for Release 11
- The 24 hour lockin continues and Shroud of the Avatar passes the $1.8M pledge mark!
- Some interesting upcoming events for Shroud of the Avatar
- Cover My 6! I’m going in for SotA Release 5!
- Dev Hangout at 4PM CST 5/16/2013
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 4 – March 27-30