When you go out into the harsh world of Novia, not everything goes according to plan. Sometimes you smite the monster and make off with the loot. Sometimes take the wrong step and plunge to your death from your own house. And then sometimes you end up with a dagger stuck through your backside.
Ok, first the good news. The weather vane on top of the house looks great.
I will now make this man levitate and then disappear!!!
Right, so, I found out the source of the pain you’ve been experiencing in your back and hand.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- The Angry Residents of Ardoris and their Anti-Outlander Propaganda
- By the stinking of this dung, something wicked this way comes
- Royalsexy teaches me to levitate and then it’s off to the Bear Tavern Brawl in Ardoris
- Curse you Portalarium and all your extremely festive and decorative add-on store items!
- What’s the point of Pets in games like Shroud of the Avatar?
- The House on the Hill in Harvest – Part II – Showdown with the Witch
- Shroud of the Avatar will be translated to German and you can still pledge for the original Tiers and gifts
- A night of quests and adventures in Owl’s Head, Owl’s Nest and the Red Sash Bandits
- A cold, bleak, dark winter ahead
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 11 Stays Open for a Few More Days