When you go out into the harsh world of Novia, not everything goes according to plan. Sometimes you smite the monster and make off with the loot. Sometimes take the wrong step and plunge to your death from your own house. And then sometimes you end up with a dagger stuck through your backside.
Ok, first the good news. The weather vane on top of the house looks great.
I will now make this man levitate and then disappear!!!
Right, so, I found out the source of the pain you’ve been experiencing in your back and hand.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Royalsexy teaches me to levitate and then it’s off to the Bear Tavern Brawl in Ardoris
- Curse you Portalarium and all your extremely festive and decorative add-on store items!
- Shroud of the Avatar will be translated to German and you can still pledge for the original Tiers and gifts
- Order is restored, new music, the lay of the land has changed and a Sword in the Stone for Shroud of the Avatar Release 12
- Shroud of the avatar Release 4 Notes and Thoughts
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 11 Stays Open for a Few More Days
- By the stinking of this dung, something wicked this way comes
- Private Developer Forums, Amazon Payments, & New Team Members!
- A night of quests and adventures in Owl’s Head, Owl’s Nest and the Red Sash Bandits
- The House on the Hill in Harvest – Part II – Showdown with the Witch