So there it is! Underworld Ascendant is fully funded and then some! Not only is the base game with Windows, Lunix and Mac support funded, but multiple stretch goals were achieved including another new area, the Resonant Caves. How fantastic!
So this means we get the base game with Windows, Mac and Linux support, which is great. Plus we get new areas of the Underswamp and the Resonant Caves. There is the Tracy Hickman novel. The race of Lizardmen. The ability to have Companions. And finally, more detailed and exciting music and effects.
So yes, there will be early access, screenshots, adventures, quest journals, mistakes and blunders. It’s going to be glorious! So stick around, we’re gonna have some fun with this!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Two weeks left to help fund Underworld Ascendant
- 24 Hours to go in Underworld Ascendant. Lizardmen raised, sights set on Companion Creatures Stretch Goal.
- 48 Hours left for Underworld Ascendant – Tracy Hickman novel obtained, within reach of the Lizardmen
- Help give Underworld Ascendant the Steam Greenlight!
- Let’s check in with Underworld Ascendant
- Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant is on Now!
- Underworld Ascendant reaches it funding goal!!
- Underworld Dark Elven Kinsman Buckler