I just stumbled across this post and it looks most intriguing. Net will be leading classes on how to improve your combat skills for both PvE and PvP. This includes building the skill tree as well as building the combat deck.
Now I must say, this looks quite impressive and I might be well served by attending. The first class has already taken place, but there will be a repeat lesson this Friday – 3/27. You can also find a recording of the first lesson so you can catch up or watch at your leisure.
I can’t say I’m familiar with Net, but I have seen him in combat and he’s quite savvy. He does indeed have a few tricks up his sleeve. Put it this way, I certainly wouldn’t pick a fight with the chap no matter how many ales were consumed, even if Reindeer was at my side.
So, if you’re looking to get familiar with combat, or want to learn some more of the advanced techniques, it looks like you’re in luck. You can jump over to read the full forum details for times and locations. It looks like you should clear your Friday nights and get ready to throw down!
Friday Night Fights! Now that’s a catchy title!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- A visit to Skrekk
- The Making of a Female Avatar, The "Double Down on Community" Mission, the $10,000 Challenge of the Avatar, and More!
- How to train your dragon with Alley Oop
- I might live in a barn, yes, what have you to say about it?
- It’s a Shroud of the Avatar Release 6 Kind of Weekend!
- How will Emotes advance the game?
- $5 for $5 Holiday Bonus and Most Anticipated MMO of 2015
- Stephen Daniele – Pen of the Avatar – Darkstarr
- Alley Oop kills a man in the street just to watch him die. But he really did deserve it.
- Dev Hangout with Chris Spears and Richard Garriott