Good evening, my good man. I know it’s been a while since I roamed these merry streets and taunted Halmar, but you’ve got some strange goings on down here. I’m not really sure the sun should be out during the night time hours, nor should it be out during this terrible storm. Instead of harassing that poor beggar woman and interrogating me on what all the nightshade is for, perhaps Halmar should pay a visit to the local cemetery and investigate that swirling orb in front of the tomb. You know, it might be worth a look.
Until then, I’m heading back to Ravensmoor to relieve those skeletons of their shields and ectoplasmic residue. Hopefully you’ll be around so we can do a little business. If by chance you get mopped up by the undead, or worse, I’ll just nip over to Kingsport and handle by business over there.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- An Epic Victory in the Ruins of Ravensmoor
- Chillblain’s Compendium of Pain and Suffering in Shroud of the Avatar Release 11
- To ease my burden I helped Kelly, found Halmar and enriched my purse with the help of Lord Enmar
- To the Tomb of Ankhurt the Prestigious in South Midmaer Way
- A new quest from Bodan, my little piece of Braemar and there is Epic Loot in the Sewers
- The Grand Tour of Release 11
- Harvesting Resources and Earning a few Coins in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- So what is there to do in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12? Quest Spoilers
- The Heliopolis Bazar in South Midmaer Way
- An open field yields a strange funeral arrangement