While struggling to get through the Release 27 Post Mortem, there was an interesting tidbit of information about the Tour Guides. The question was asked how many Avatars completed all the Tour Guide quests and thus, laid claim to all 17 hats.
The answer? 370.
Each Tour Quest had about 2000 people play along. Now, there are over 173,000 registered “New Britannians” so for 2000 to get a hat is rather small percentage, thus quite rare. And out of those ~2000 per release, only 370 grabbed them all.
Now if I may gloat for a moment, I am one of those people. I have all 17. I’m quite sure Alley Oop is another, since she helped me get several of mine. So, that leaves 368 others who have all the hats. Who might ye be?
What is that, less than 1% of all registered users completed all the quests? Rare items indeed.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Complete the Grand Tour Quest in Release 12 and receive the Pilgrim’s Hat
- Completing the Grand Tour in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Get Ready for Shroud of the Avatar Release 15 – With a Huge Content Update!
- Community Resources and Destinations for Shroud of the Avatar
- Updates – 4 BotA Chapters Left, Extended Monthly Payments
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 4 – March 27-30
- Completing the Grand Tour to get the Pilgrim Bonnet in Shroud of the Avatar Release 24
- Completing the Grand Tour in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12, Skill Trainers, Combat and Quests
- Completing the Grand Tour to get the Fez Hat in Shroud of the Avatar Release 17
- Revenge is a dish best served flambeed with blazing hot columns of fire!