Out upon a midnight clearly, while I pondered with steak and kidney,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I plodded, nearly sodden, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently skipping, skipping down the streets of Ardoris
I stood agaze, bemused and betwixt, unable to comprehend the sight before mine eyes. But there it was, larger than life and dare I say brighter than the sun. The form was both familiar and foreign. I believe I saw the figure of one who has taken up arms against many a foe and made them regret their foolhardy decision to engage in a duel. But alas, this new armor has me at a disadvantage. While I agree it would strike the appropriate level of distraction and confusion in thine enemies, I disagree that it affords the needed protection, at least not the proper protection against the slings of arrows of outrageous ranged attack.
It is nary an outfit I would recommend, and neither is the occupant one I would engage in direct combat, for as I see it, there is no winner in such a contest. And should the competition resort to melee in the dirt, innocence could be lost.
I fear I lack the appropriate words to describe the scene upon my countenance.
What to my wondering eyes should appear, but a PvP Player all decked in high heels
Don’t look away my good man, you know it’s hypnotic!
When do we throw some coins? I’m not sure of the order of things.
Roxanne!! You don’t have to put on the red light!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Now is a good time to try archery and ranged attack
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele – 7/30/2013 – Female Ranged Fighter
- The face of pure evil reveals itself
- My building of a fortress is not without minor setbacks
- I do my best to fill Oba’s leggings
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele–Female Ranged Fighter
- Helpful pointers in the art and majesty of ranged combat
- Conjuring Woody, the tamable Chest Mimic to help me take a bite out of the Thugs of wherever the heck I am
- Full scale PvP Battle in Vengeance – Many take a dirt nap
- My life and times as an archer