After dealing with the hazards and dangers of Deeps Ravenswood, I returned to the Hollow to cash in on all the pelts I had liberated from the animals that no longer needed them. To my shock, and indeed to my horror, I was greeted by a hideous creature that stared me down with it’s beady, lifeless eyes.
It said nothing, merely look at me, or more to the point, looked through me, as though I wasn’t even there.
It may have been cowardice, but I felt I had no choice except to slowly back away and aloow this wicked spawn of the unholy a wide berth. It blocked the way to the crafting tables and was a greater force than I am able to reckon with.
Those eyes… Those terrible, lifeless eyes… They penetrate into my very soul!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Is there no end to this blight?
- Defeating the Dark Archlapin of Death and Destruction
- Harvesting Spider Silk the Old Fashioned Way
- Helping those less fortunate than myself
- Alley once caught a fish…. this…. big….
- Bows and Arrows in the streets of Braemar – Parting shots for Release 13
- A showdown with Evil, blanks out the world
- My quest to help brings me face to face with the undead in Kingsport and Braemar
- Flame Enchanted 2-Handed Meteoric Sword of Greater Crushing
- The Buried Treasure of Penmawr Island – Assembling Captain Kennet