I admit, my first encounter with Evil did not go as well as planned. Even with the power of Oba’s pantaloons compelling me, I wasn’t prepared for such a diabolical conclave. But I knew I couldn’t hide forever and the only way to conquer your fears is to make others fear you.
The Hollow is my home and I won’t be denied my birthright or crafting stations because Evil has taken up residence on the front stoop. I drank my courage and rushed headlong into town to confront the scourge.
It said not a word, but again, stared me down with eyes that withered my soul. I have confronted many perilous foes during my days and nights in this land, but this gripped me with such terror that I was unable to move of speak. I believe I will need reinforcements.
I don’t know how you did it, but you bring back the sun this instant! I was using it!
Blast! Yet another curse to deal with!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- The face of pure evil reveals itself
- Happy AllHallowTide!
- I’m not quite sure what I saw on the docks of Ardoris, but I could not avert my gaze
- Hello Fire Chicken, We Meet Again
- I’m not sure I understand Portalarium’s meaning of economy
- The Innkeeper’s Descent into Madness
- Stone Cold Violence on the mean streets of New Britannia
- Mayor Byron – Putting the Crooked into Crooked Shank
- Terrible Boom Boom Nightmare Day
- More Towns, More Houses and Things are Rearranged in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14