It is Alley’s skill with the blade that has saved my life on more than one occasion and that same skill has made many a bandit regret getting awakening in the morn to carry on their nefarious deeds.
However, it’s not just a point of legend any more, there is conclusive proof that Alley is a mistress with the stiletto and should you fall afoul, a ribbon slicing is on order.
Behold the grand power and prowess of complete mastery of ALL the Blade Skills.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Helpful pointers in the art and majesty of ranged combat
- Blade of the Avatar to be expanded to a printed Trilogy
- Beware the Reaper Madness
- Alley assembles a magnificent speed and agility complex
- Shining like a diamond in the sky. My stunning White Iron plate armor
- All that glitters gets nerfed
- On Becoming a Grand Master in Bladed Combat
- Attack of the Fire Harpy and the Shiving of the Troll
- I met a strange lady. She made me nervous. She took me in and gave me breakfast
- Necromantic overtures to Nyrond at the bottom of the Etceter Mines