- The hills are alive with the sound…
- Double, double toil and trouble
- Pumpkinhead rises out of the not so sincere pumpkin patch
- A Spooktacular Allhallowtide to One and All!
- A cold, bleak, dark winter ahead
- The Knightly Order Plate from Sir Conrad Dupre in Resolute
- Making Whiskey without the lumps!
- Whiskey thievery gone a rye
- Bring me the head of the Ichor Witch!
- There’s Always Room at the Inn
Exciting new items to start the world afresh
I don’t necessarily have an eye for color and my skill at the mill leaves a little something to be desired. But good news, the merchants of New Britannia are offering some exciting furniture items to help shake off the look of a shanty.
There are some quality items like a new Wizard’s Inlaid Leather Round Table, a Vintage Blue Velvet Furniture set (and who doesn’t want to sit on blue velvet I ask you), Vintage Cordovan 5 Drawer Curved Dress (and who doesn’t like curves I ask you), Ornate Wooden 2-Tier Oval Display Table, as well as variety of new plants including Palm Trees, Juniper Topiaries, Potted Elder Bush, not to mention the sassy longboat and gondola.
Now, you can go out, find the resources, get the plans and take great satisfaction in putting your very own together, but fear of that whirring blade has me handing over coins to the merchant. I’ve become used to my thumbs and would like to keep them. I think I will have the merchant package up a few and send them over to my banker so I can unwrap them at my leisure.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Curse you Portalarium and all your extremely festive and decorative add-on store items!
- The big world of Crafting in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12
- Alley builds the stairway to heaven
- Working with the Public Merchants
- Voodoo Economics – This realm needs some gold
- Sigil of Magic, Collector’s Coin, Crafting Stations
- A House in Braemar and Trying Out Decorations in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12
- Player Islands for Shroud of the Avatar
- Harvesting Resources and Earning a few Coins in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- Mysterious Rug Cartel in Owl’s Head
- The hills are alive with the sound… (2)
- PeteWi the Disoriented: Well, I admit, a jubilant twirl may not have been the best choice to celebrate the spectacular albeit somewhat precarious view. I did become a dash light headed and may have taken a misstep, which might have lead...
- Alley: The hills are alive with the sound of you ricocheting off every rock on your way down. Spinning, honestly?! What’s next, handstands?
- There’s Always Room at the Inn (2)
- Sharok Alurien: I absolutely love your writing style, and will be following your adventure with rabid interest, not that being rabid is a good thing!
- Alley: everyone now gets a newbie book called “places to live” that includes a link to the forum category. you should have a post there. www.shroudoftheavatar.com/plac estolive
- The Lost Key of Aerie leads to the Black Market Mushroom Farm of the Wetlands (2)
- Alley tans my hide for skill and profit (1)
- Yae: Years later, and the merchant cabal has still managed to keep the source of salt locked up! It’s a monopoly if I ever saw one.
- Report Thy Feat to Lord British (1)
- Alley: woohoo!!
- Into the Dragon’s Den – by mistake (1)
- Alchemister: that is freakin awesome nicely done =)
- Behold! The Craft Signal! (1)
- Alley: oh boy.. wait until he gets his hands on an umbrella swift…