Good Gravy Oracle! What are you doing here? I know you’re the all knowing sort and we have a standing appointment, wherein you give me some coins to compensate for this shabby economy, but I think you might be overstepping the bounds just a tad by peeping in the window to see why I’m running late.
You do have a point, I admit, this isn’t exactly my house, and I did ask you to keep and eye on Blake so he might continue to walk the strait and narrow, but you should be careful with those gigantic eyes of yours. Some things can’t be unseen oh great and powerful Oracle, you just remember that.
By the way, how long have you been there?
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Paranormal Activity, the Eye of the Oracle, Piracy and Peeping – All Available in Shroud of the Avatar Release 16
- A cold, bleak, dark winter ahead
- I … I love you dog
- Peering through the veil to contact my spirit guide
- Welcome to the Eve of Destruction!
- My Adventures Begin Anew
- When conjuring tricks go awry in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- The face of pure evil reveals itself
- I fell into a burning ring of fire
- Dev Update – Achievements