I want to take a moment and wish you all the very best this holiday season. And I would like to offer a big thanks to several people who have made this year’s gaming experience a very festive one indeed.
I would like to thank Alley Oop, who took me off the streets of Braemar and taught me how to use a sword without hurting myself.
To Blake Blackstone, who took the heat for that little B&E incident in Ardoris.
To Oba Evesor of LOTC, for all the armor, helms and swords. Not to mention for picking me up off the floor in the Rise.
To the other great guys of the LOTC Guild – GraveDancer, Jobe, Alchemister and Malek Trollsbane – for the support and direction. Especially the direction.
I know where you’re stealing those carrots from Alch, and I intend to put a stop to it!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Helpful pointers in the art and majesty of ranged combat
- Into the Dragon’s Den – by mistake
- Full scale PvP Battle in Vengeance – Many take a dirt nap
- A Guild for People Who Don’t Want to Join a Guild
- Hello Fire Chicken, We Meet Again
- The End is Nigh! Oba and Jobe show their PvP Battle Prowess
- If you’re going to grow a guild, cultivate your players
- Jobe quells the hot temper of the Fire Chicken in Wynton’s Folly – On His Own
- Yule Hat Obtained, Guild Created
- The Overland Map is set to get overhauled