I’m not sure what it is, but am awestruck by it’s scale and design. Just above our local stream, Oba has begun construction on a project I can only describe as epic. I say that because I have no idea what he’s up to or the purpose of this magnificent edifice.
As you cross over the bridge you can’t help but be taken by the myriad of columns, vines and statuary all placed with such random good taste and precision as to be infinitely tasteful and decorative.
When I entered the sanctuary, I was taken with it’s cooling and relaxing aura. I also became lost by following the winding footpath laid before me. It’s a snaking course that had me going in circles around the central columns. It took many tries to realize that I need to zig instead of the usual zag to make my way out.
The statuary is extremely elegant and the columns have a majestic aged quality. I’m anxious to see the final product, assuming of course it’s not completed.
I suspect this could be the beginnings of his new vineyard or perhaps a lovely garden where we can all come to meditate upon the virtues. I would ask the man himself, but he is elusive and chooses to work under the cover of darkness.
I say! What a marvelous bit of construction we have here!
I believe I will have to take a look. Hopefully this is not some sort of evil labyrinth with a terrible creature at the center waiting to devour me!
That is some fine statuary you have there. And an abundance of columns too.
I dare say, it is quite magnificent, whatever it is.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Pen of the Avatar with Stephen Daniele – 7/30/2013 – Female Ranged Fighter
- The all new Sword of Smiting and it’s twin the Sword of Stabby Stabby
- A visit to Skrekk
- The Legend of The Pickled Spinster Inn – Part I
- Alley Oop opens The Spiral Hedge Restaurant in HighIron
- The Darkstarr Moondial
- I believe I have a mandrake problem
- The Angry Residents of Ardoris and their Anti-Outlander Propaganda
- The Sincere pumpkin patch springs anew
- Pen of the Avatar with Isaac Oster 8/13/2013