It was a late evening, the moon obscured by the cloud cover, my head bruised and damaged from an assault in the Serpent Spine Foothills. As I returned home, I spied an intruder, a hideous form lurking in the shadows, concealing itself, waiting for the moment to strike and do unspeakable harm to my person.
But my senses were alive, my blade ready, my reflexes practiced. And then as I leapt to encounter my foe, face this nemesis, I saw an agent of destruction the likes of which I have never seen before!
What manner of unspeakable horror lies in wait in the shadows!
Right, so here’s the deal. You get us to the pub and back without incident, and I will make sure you get all the breadcrumbs you can eat. Now mush!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Blade of the Avatar to be expanded to a printed Trilogy
- Beware the Reaper Madness
- My quest to help brings me face to face with the undead in Kingsport and Braemar
- The Battle of Solace Bridge in Shroud of the Avatar Release 11
- The Witch, A Log and A Swamp
- A tiny airship followed me home
- Alley Oop shows perfection and mastery with Blades
- The Knightly Order Plate from Sir Conrad Dupre in Resolute
- The hunt for a bit of hot and spicy tail