Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- I’m not quite sure what I saw on the docks of Ardoris, but I could not avert my gaze
- My impotent rage knows no bounds!
- Time to work on my cardio
- There’s Always Room at the Inn
- The House on the Hill in Harvest – Part II – Showdown with the Witch
- Mayor Byron – Putting the Crooked into Crooked Shank
- The Mansion of Sorrows
- Revenge is a dish best served flambeed with blazing hot columns of fire!
- Elad, are you there?
- Where does this track lead to?