…of filth ridden, flea invested, dirty, rotten zombie pirates!
Sure, I had to wade through pestilence infested skeletons, senselessly roast rabid wild boar over an open fire, and shived a multitude of cantankerous Elves camping under the stars, but it was worth it. Look at this view!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Now I see why the rates are so cheap…
- Taking a moment to pause and reflect
- Pumpkinhead rises out of the not so sincere pumpkin patch
- Shopping at the Clink Bazaar
- Ghosts in the Sewers, New and Improved Red Sash Bandits, A Bar under a Hovel and Nestor Gets the Shiv
- I’ve put in my pledge for Shroud of the Avatar
- Travels to the underground city of Raven’s Head
- Harvesting Resources and Earning a few Coins in Shroud of the Avatar Release 14
- Things ToDo in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Line Dancing in the Burning Ring of Fire Elementals