…of filth ridden, flea invested, dirty, rotten zombie pirates!
Sure, I had to wade through pestilence infested skeletons, senselessly roast rabid wild boar over an open fire, and shived a multitude of cantankerous Elves camping under the stars, but it was worth it. Look at this view!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Now I see why the rates are so cheap…
- Trouble in Savrenoc
- It ain’t a party without a pig
- Pumpkinhead rises out of the not so sincere pumpkin patch
- Time for a musical interlude
- Turn Around is Fair Poison
- Elad, are you there?
- Shopping at the Clink Bazaar
- Barry and I work on combat tactics, Blake and Alley send the Elves packing, and I steal their tent
- The Lure of Treasure in Penmawr Island – Uncovering Captain Kennet