One moment here, what do you mean money can’t buy happiness? My dear fellow, that is pure rot. If you ask no questions about the origin of the coins, we shall visit my favorite tavern and rid you of this misconception.
If that doesn’t convince you, I also know a festive after hours establishment that will change your mind. However, we must do something about your garments. This burlap sack of yours, while utilitarian, will raise eyebrows in the wrong way.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Lead into gold?
- Economic instability forces me to seek secondary employment
- The 24 hour lockin continues and Shroud of the Avatar passes the $1.8M pledge mark!
- Tune in for the 24 hour lockdown with the Lord British and the Shroud of the Avatar Devs
- An open field yields a strange funeral arrangement
- My Amazon Payment has already gone through
- Into the Dragon’s Den – by mistake
- The Heliopolis Bazar in South Midmaer Way
- Welcome to Release 23 of Shroud of the Avatar
- Crafting will make it’s way into SotA