One moment here, what do you mean money can’t buy happiness? My dear fellow, that is pure rot. If you ask no questions about the origin of the coins, we shall visit my favorite tavern and rid you of this misconception.
If that doesn’t convince you, I also know a festive after hours establishment that will change your mind. However, we must do something about your garments. This burlap sack of yours, while utilitarian, will raise eyebrows in the wrong way.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- The Stinging Tree Hollow Import Export Company
- Lead into gold?
- With my ambitions of being a lighthouse keeper dashed and burned to ruination
- The 24 hour lockin continues and Shroud of the Avatar passes the $1.8M pledge mark!
- An open field yields a strange funeral arrangement
- The Heliopolis Bazar in South Midmaer Way
- Tune in for the 24 hour lockdown with the Lord British and the Shroud of the Avatar Devs
- To ease my burden I helped Kelly, found Halmar and enriched my purse with the help of Lord Enmar
- On the healing path while I grow rich off the undead.
- All that glitters is not seaworthy