Huzzah! This is it! I found it! The cash cow all the other adventurers have been talking about! I finally found it! And it’s all mine! I’ll be rich! I’ll be infamous! I’ll be able to squander endless sacks of coins on useless trinkets from all over the realm!
Or at least it will be mine once I sneak it out of town, under the cover of darkness, away from these peasants.
Now, let me see. How does a cash cow work? Is there something I need to lift? Or twist? Or perhaps something to push? Are these horns part of the magic?
Which end do the coins come out?
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- To ease my burden I helped Kelly, found Halmar and enriched my purse with the help of Lord Enmar
- Into the fray with Release 29. It could have gone better
- There apparently were quests in Release 5, I just didn’t find them
- Things ToDo in Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- An Epic Victory in the Ruins of Ravensmoor
- I will not live in a realm where Alchemister has a fortress and I do not
- A visit to Port Phoenix and digging deep in the Etceter Crag Mines
- Shroud of the Avatar Merchandise and Updates
- Time to get ready for Shroud of the Avatar Release 13
- Watching Shroud of the Avatar take shape