Huzzah! This is it! I found it! The cash cow all the other adventurers have been talking about! I finally found it! And it’s all mine! I’ll be rich! I’ll be infamous! I’ll be able to squander endless sacks of coins on useless trinkets from all over the realm!
Or at least it will be mine once I sneak it out of town, under the cover of darkness, away from these peasants.
Now, let me see. How does a cash cow work? Is there something I need to lift? Or twist? Or perhaps something to push? Are these horns part of the magic?
Which end do the coins come out?
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Curse you Portalarium and all your extremely festive and decorative add-on store items!
- To ease my burden I helped Kelly, found Halmar and enriched my purse with the help of Lord Enmar
- A glorious day for fishing
- Owl’s Head becomes a hobo village and the public vendor is forced to sell overpriced crap
- Into the fray with Release 29. It could have gone better
- I’ve put in my pledge for Shroud of the Avatar
- The Stinging Tree Hollow Import Export Company
- I take a moment to pause and reflect
- There’s Always Room at the Inn
- It’s the pirate’s life for me!