Ok. Look, look, look. You really are man’s best friend. But, but, but, you’re more than that to me. Ok, look. Sure, I’ve been in the tavern. I can admit that. And I can admit that you’re a true friend. You, you, you, you are a great listener. You don’t judge me for those few trivial mistakes. You take care of me by licking the scraps of cabbage and rutabaga of my face so I don’t embarrass myself. You showed me you really care and pulled me out of that well that one time. I REALLY appreciate that. That was a bad tumble. You stopped me from eating that rancid sausage that wasn’t a sausage at all. That was a close one, let me tell you. And we can share these special moment, just me and you, out here under the stars, just embracing life together.
Look, look, look. What I’m trying to say is, I love you dog. I don’t quite remember what your name is, or what town this is, or what I’m sitting in, but truly, I love you dog!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Hanging with some new friends and playing with my pets
- Ghosts in the Tower. Ghosts in the Ruins. Mutton in the Belly.
- Into the Sewers for Fortune and Glory! Into the River for Health and Sanitation!
- The Legend of The Pickled Spinster Inn – Part III
- I have nary a pot to piss in, but I can talk to the animals
- If I can’t go to the Oracle …
- Helping out the Refugees in Soltown
- Conjuring Woody, the tamable Chest Mimic to help me take a bite out of the Thugs of wherever the heck I am
- Taking a moment to pause and reflect
- Veimor in West Ravenswood, a strange mist in Deep Ravenswood and the Bones of a Beast in Shroud of the Avatar Release 12