Huzzah! Look Woody, I’m getting the hang of it! I told you I was versed in the rod and reel. In the bait and switch. A true master of the pole! It’s all in the wrist and knowing exactly where to cast your line, dangle the bait and when to bring out the really big club to finish off the job.
I don’t mean to engage in the rodomontade, but we’ve got an impressive haul so far and will dine like Kings on the three kinds of seaweed I’ve managed to bring in! All very exotic I assure you. Slow roasted over that open fire and it will be delicious.
And once darkness is on our side, we shall sneak aboard that vessel and our days of scalawag piracy can commence!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Time for a fishing holiday, now that I’ve found the lake.
- The secret location of the cash cow revealed …
- Out of the Sewers and into the South Celestial Wetlands for a Pig Pickin and Fishing Holiday
- A glitchy, but satisfying Dungeon Run with Bayridge and the gang
- A small arachnid problem
- Log rides in Upper Fortus
- A trip to Penmawr Island and thoughts of my own sailing vessel
- Mysterious Rug Cartel in Owl’s Head
- Show me your booty!!
- The House on the Hill in Harvest – Part II – Showdown with the Witch