You know Windy, a quack healer tried to warn me that eating red meat was bad for me. I didn’t want to come across as layman medical practitioner, but I had to correct him on his ignorance.
But I know from personal experience, and a near death one it was, that it’s the fuzzy, green meat that will seclude you in the privy, screaming for mercy all day long. You think with all his training, he would know that.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- There’s always something nefarious in the swamp
- All that glitters gets nerfed
- Is there no end to this blight?
- A fantastic treehouse … gone wrong
- Into the Sewers for Fortune and Glory! Into the River for Health and Sanitation!
- A small arachnid problem
- Time to work on my cardio
- Hey Portalarium, how about you play with “Godmode” turned off
- What did we come in here for again?
- Shroud of the Avatar gets the Green Light