You know Windy, a quack healer tried to warn me that eating red meat was bad for me. I didn’t want to come across as layman medical practitioner, but I had to correct him on his ignorance.
But I know from personal experience, and a near death one it was, that it’s the fuzzy, green meat that will seclude you in the privy, screaming for mercy all day long. You think with all his training, he would know that.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- Is there no end to this blight?
- All that glitters gets nerfed
- Into the Sewers for Fortune and Glory! Into the River for Health and Sanitation!
- Hey Portalarium, how about you play with “Godmode” turned off
- Shroud of the Avatar gets the Green Light
- Braemar gets an Arena and Lord British pops in for tea
- Royalsexy teaches me to levitate and then it’s off to the Bear Tavern Brawl in Ardoris
- Bring me the head of the Ichor Witch!
- Shopping at the Clink Bazaar
- Time for a fishing holiday, now that I’ve found the lake.