You know Windy, a quack healer tried to warn me that eating red meat was bad for me. I didn’t want to come across as layman medical practitioner, but I had to correct him on his ignorance.
But I know from personal experience, and a near death one it was, that it’s the fuzzy, green meat that will seclude you in the privy, screaming for mercy all day long. You think with all his training, he would know that.
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- There’s always something nefarious in the swamp
- What manner of conveyance is this I see before me?
- Into the Sewers for Fortune and Glory! Into the River for Health and Sanitation!
- Hey Portalarium, how about you play with “Godmode” turned off
- My keen instincts as an adventurer
- A small arachnid problem
- What did we come in here for again?
- Is there no end to this blight?
- A fantastic treehouse … gone wrong
- Shroud of the Avatar gets the Green Light