There’s always a catch, and I’m not referring to the fishing. One of the reasons I chose this camping getaway location was for it’s reputation of having a sincere pumpkin patch. Turns out that is nothing more than lies, deceit and marketing propaganda. We’re surrounded my minions of Pumpkinhead! And he ran scared months ago!
Let that be a lesson to you and your gourdy confederates! I may be on holiday, but I will take time out to roast your seeds over an open fire if there is a call for it!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- The hills are alive with the sound…
- Pumpkinhead rises out of the not so sincere pumpkin patch
- $5 for $5 Holiday Bonus and Most Anticipated MMO of 2015
- The Sincere pumpkin patch springs anew
- Combat Lessons – From Novice To Master
- Xavara, I have you now
- Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Six Month Progress Video
- Behold the Power and Might of the Fire Chicken!
- Time for a fishing holiday, now that I’ve found the lake.
- When a quiet lunch in the meadow turns into a fiery horror