Alley, you are my savior once again. That has got to be the most annoying mosquito I have ever come across. It has driven me to the verge of madness with it’s buzzing, and screeching, and swooping, and gnawing at my ear. Not to mention the never ending barrage of guano it seems to secrete. It’s accuracy may be the stuff of legend, but still, the excreta burns my flesh and stings my eyes. It’s an abomination of the first order!
I don’t know what the miserable sods feed upon, but something must be done. This is a ridiculous size for a flying insect, someone will get hurt!
More brilliant musings about my adventures in New Britannia
- I can’t condone this sort of thing
- Concept Art and Fan Fiction
- Behold the Power and Might of the Fire Chicken!
- Alley Oop shows perfection and mastery with Blades
- 24 Hours to Go!
- What did we come in here for again?
- An open field yields a strange funeral arrangement
- The face of pure evil reveals itself
- Attack of the Fire Harpy and the Shiving of the Troll
- Holiday interruptus